Key Business Issues 2017
We ask you what you need. Then we create it.
Through ongoing conversations with our members, we elicit their critical issues: the challenges they face today, and the concerns that will emerge tomorrow. Our renowned researchers use that feedback to generate Key Business Issues, comprehensive suites of reports on the questions you face, from digital transformation to labor shortages to China’s economic future. KBIs provide accessible, relevant intelligence to help you expand thinking and hone strategy.
- The Conference Board CEO Challenge® 2017: Leading Through Risk, Opportunity, Disruption, and Transformation
- Introducing the Connected Spender: the Digital Consumer of the Future
- DNA of Engagement: How Organizations Can Foster Employee Ownership of Engagement
- Business Transformation and the Circular Economy
- Socially Minded: Convincing the C-suite of Social Media's Benefits
- Supply Chain Sustainability: De-coding Progress, Challenges, and Best Practice
- Leveraging Mature Workers: Addressing European Talent Concerns and Europe’s Aging Workforce
- The China Global Impact Program
- CEO and Executive Compensation Practices: 2017 Edition
- HR Transformation: What's Next for 21st Century HR? Continuous Strategic Transformation
- Giving in Numbers: 2017 Edition
- Global Economic Outlook 2018: What is the growth outlook for the global economy and its core regions in 2018 and beyond, and what major sectors of the economy provide the best opportunities for growth?