We live in an era of increasingly limited resources: both the natural resources of our planet, and the financial and human resources needed to achieve corporate EH&S goals. This Council is targeted at chief environment, health and safety (EH&S) officers from leading companies who have found innovative ways to meet those goals. Member companies span a range of industry sectors. Learn how you can contribute to your company's success by developing an effective and efficient EH&S organization. Council members explore and exchange ideas on how peer companies and industry leaders:
- Develop and set corporate EH&S strategies
- Establish the business value of EH&S
programs and their impact on corporate objectives
- Integrate EH&S goals and metrics into
corporate strategies that include operations and supply chains
- Strengthen leadership in risk management, talent
management, incentives, disclosure, and reporting
- Identify and assess potential impacts of
emerging strategic EH&S issues
- Facilitate benchmarking of leading EH&S practices and processes
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Senior officers engaged in setting corporate or business unit environment, health, and safety strategy and policy
Halina Caravello, Ph.D.